The sun rises on a bright future. Hope is in my hearts.
This piece was inspired by my daughter Yindi.
Yindi is a common Aboriginal girl's name, and is believed to mean sun. Although there is limited information about which Aboriginal language group this meaning comes from. The word Yindi is also used by Yolngu people and translates to 'mother'.
Our little sunshine will brighten any nursery, or look amazing as a feature piece in any room.
There are two options in a variety of sizes.
Textured Cotton Rag - 310gsm Print:
Our staple textured paper. Unobtrusive texture that adds dimensionality to any image.
- 100% heavyweight natural cotton print
- Fine art prints are archival pigments inks
- Medium texture, matte surface
Pieces come unframed - please contact us if you would like us to organise a custom piece.
Canvas - ready to hang:
- Our premium archival canvas and genuine Canon inks provide an excellent finish
- Our prints are precisely stretched by hand with expertise and care. Each frame is custom made using kiln-dried timber stretcher bars, sourced from sustainable regrowth forests.
- Every print is carefully sprayed with a UV matte protective laminate, ensuring they are fade-resistant, durable and easy to clean.
This design is also available as a canvas print, which you can check out here