Nitel nyt-tell (translates to gather, to in Yorta Yorta language)
Woman were traditionally the ones who would gather in the family. This imagine depicts woman working together to gather what they need for their families. The woman create strong connections with one another and empower each other.
This need to empower our women, to strengthen ties, build upon relationships, to share, to heal, to bring everyone together is incredibly powerful. We want to learn from each other and pass down teachings, share stories on country, gather and yarn in circles. The fruits they are gathering are important, it is symbolising that collective strength and empowerment.
There are two options in a variety of sizes.
Textured Cotton Rag - 310gsm Print:
Our staple textured paper. Unobtrusive texture that adds dimensionality to any image.
- 100% heavyweight natural cotton print
- Fine art prints are archival pigments inks
- Medium texture, matte surface
Pieces come unframed - please contact us if you would like us to organise a custom piece.
Canvas - ready to hang:
- Our premium archival canvas and genuine Canon inks provide an excellent finish
- Our prints are precisely stretched by hand with expertise and care. Each frame is custom made using kiln-dried timber stretcher bars, sourced from sustainable regrowth forests.
- Every print is carefully sprayed with a UV matte protective laminate, ensuring they are fade-resistant, durable and easy to clean.
This design is also available as a canvas print, which you can check out here