This little piece was created in collaboration with my almost 4 year old son Marley.
I wanted to get him involved in art, so I asked him to help paint the background. I wanted for him to tell me a story about his identity and who he is. This is what he said:
"We have lots of people in our lives that love and care for us mummy. We have family all over. I am Aboriginal, and I am strong. This picture should show that there are lots of people in our community who are connected. It should show community surrounding each other and giving love."
The imperfections of this piece make it unique.
There are two options in a variety of sizes.
Textured Cotton Rag - 310gsm Print:
Our staple textured paper. Unobtrusive texture that adds dimensionality to any image.
- 100% heavyweight natural cotton print
- Fine art prints are archival pigments inks
- Medium texture, matte surface
Pieces come unframed - please contact us if you would like us to organise a custom piece.
Canvas - ready to hang:
- Our premium archival canvas and genuine Canon inks provide an excellent finish
- Our prints are precisely stretched by hand with expertise and care. Each frame is custom made using kiln-dried timber stretcher bars, sourced from sustainable regrowth forests.
- Every print is carefully sprayed with a UV matte protective laminate, ensuring they are fade-resistant, durable and easy to clean.
This design is also available as a canvas print, please contact us to enquire if you are interested.