Gorkarra Winyarr (translates to rain woman in Yorta Yorta language)
This story is one which came to me. It is not like any other. I had a dream about a Rain woman. This woman was even more powerful and strong, she was influential and able to create the rain that we needed to heal our countries spirit. This piece reflects the healing properties of water, with the water flowing down hard on the negativity that is all around. This story is to provide you with a healing space, to remove toxicity and allow you to be the strongest woman you can ever be. Be you, be one, be courageous.
There are two options in a variety of sizes.
Textured Cotton Rag - 310gsm Print:
Our staple textured paper. Unobtrusive texture that adds dimensionality to any image.
- 100% heavyweight natural cotton print
- Fine art prints are archival pigments inks
- Medium texture, matte surface
Pieces come unframed - please contact us if you would like us to organise a custom piece.
Canvas - ready to hang:
- Our premium archival canvas and genuine Canon inks provide an excellent finish
- Our prints are precisely stretched by hand with expertise and care. Each frame is custom made using kiln-dried timber stretcher bars, sourced from sustainable regrowth forests.
- Every print is carefully sprayed with a UV matte protective laminate, ensuring they are fade-resistant, durable and easy to clean.
This design is also available as a canvas print, which you can check out here