This little limited edition piece. There will only be 25 prints available and once they are gone, they are gone forever. How special is that?
This image depicts a woman who is alone. She is trying to gather her things. She is trying to find who she is. This woman is trying to find her courage and trying to take control of her life.
She is trying to find who she needs to be in the world. What is pulling her? Where is her purpose?
This woman hasn’t always made the right decisions but is owning her space and learning the importance of self love.
Is this you? This is me.
There are two options in a variety of sizes.
Textured Cotton Rag - 310gsm Print:
Our staple textured paper. Unobtrusive texture that adds dimensionality to any image.
- 100% heavyweight natural cotton print
- Fine art prints are archival pigments inks
- Medium texture, matte surface
Pieces come unframed - please contact us if you would like us to organise a custom piece.
Canvas - ready to hang:
- Our premium archival canvas and genuine Canon inks provide an excellent finish
- Our prints are precisely stretched by hand with expertise and care. Each frame is custom made using kiln-dried timber stretcher bars, sourced from sustainable regrowth forests.
- Every print is carefully sprayed with a UV matte protective laminate, ensuring they are fade-resistant, durable and easy to clean.
This design is also available as a canvas print, please contact us to enquire if you are interested.